Skip Navigation

Overview

Founded in 1990, Best World International is a Singapore registered company which specialises in the development, manufacture and distribution of premium skincare, personal care, nutritional and wellness products, to customers through its direct selling network in 12 markets. As of latest announcement, Best World has an established network of more than 469,000 members.

In July 2004, Best World became the first direct-selling company to be publicly listed on the Singapore Exchange. Today, Best World is a key regional player with subsidiaries in Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Philippines, Myanmar and the UAE. The Company also manufactures and distributes the Aurigen line of supplements in China through drugstores in all provinces of PRC.

Vision

To be a global leading health and wellness company dedicated to creating products that enhance the lives of our customers.

Mission

The Preferred Choice for Consumers

We strive to provide health and wellness products of the highest quality and maintain our competitive edge through continuous product innovation, embracing advanced R&D technology, safeguarding our customer-focused values.

The Premier Choice for Distributors

We will expand our distribution network globally, and establish an entrepreneurial platform which offers a unique financially rewarding programme for any individual to pursue their financial freedom with Best World.

The Best Choice for Partnership

We are committed to developing a positive, harmonious and respectable working community and our continual investment in their development will keep our distributors and staff motivated, improving productivity and efficiency, thereby maximizing our shareholders’ value.

Group Structure

Avance Living Pte. Ltd.

Singapore

100%

Best World Lifestyle Pte. Ltd.

Singapore

100%

Celcott Investments Pte. Ltd.

Singapore

100%

Best World (Zhejiang) Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.

China

100%

Best World Lifestyle (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.

China

100%

Best World Lifestyle (HK) Company Limited

Hongkong

100%

Best World Lifestyle (Taiwan) Co., Ltd

Taiwan

100%

Best World Vietnam Company Limited2

Vietnam

100%

BWL Health & Sciences, Inc.

Philippines

100%

Best World Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd.

Malaysia

77.5%

BWL (Thailand) Company Limited1

Thailand

49%

BWL General Trading L.L.C3

Dubai

49%

PT BWL Indonesia

Indonesia

80%

PT Best World Indonesia

Indonesia

80%

BWL Korea Co., Ltd

South Korea

100%
  1. The Group considers the company as a subsidiary of the Group as the Group has management control over the company through a shareholders’ agreement.

  2. On 16 July 2015, the Company acquired the entire equity in the capital of Vista Link Company Limited (a company incorporated in Vietnam) and is now known as Best World Vietnam Company Limited. Following the acquisition, the entity became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group.

  3. On 6 January 2016, the Company established a joint venture company in Dubai, UAE known as BWL General Trading L.L.C. Following the establishment, the Group holds 49% of the paid-up capital. The remaining 51% is held by a local Dubai partner.

Best World Cares

Community Support

In 2010, we launched the World Learner Student Exchange Scholarship as our corporate social responsibility initiative. Spreading compassion and love is the passion driving World Learner. A brainchild of Minister Lim Swee Say, and a continuation of Singapore’s charitable contribution to the Sichuan Earthquake Regions, World Learner rewards and underprivileged students who have achieved outstanding academic performances and moral standing, with the opportunity to travel and engage in a two week immersion in Singapore.

Click here to view the educational activities the 2016 students partaked in.

As a member of the global community, we know that our actions can have a profound impact on the overall health and wellness of our future generations.

We stay true to our promise of delivering safe and effective products that enhance the wellbeing of our customers. From having GMP-certified packaging facilities to ISO accredited processes; our commitment to recycling projects and using recyclable carriers, to reducing office paper use and energy comsumption. We look into every detail to do our utmost for a cleaner, healthier world.

  • World Learner Student Exchange, 2016

  • World Learner Student Exchange, 2015

  • World Learner Student Exchange, 2014

  • World Learner Student Exchange, 2013

  • World Learner Student Exchange, 2012

  • World Learner Student Exchange, 2011

  • Sze Chuan, 2010